Beta 49.0b5 is out

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
joeg
Location: How can you be in two places at once, when you're not anywhere at all?

Re: Beta 49.0b5 is out

Post by joeg »

JayhawksRock wrote:.... and this is his IP 24.145.255.22 (user-0c93vom.cable.mindspring.com)
I don't know where you got that IP, but it ain't even in the ballpark. And "cable.mindspring.com"? It ain't me, babe.
Although every day is Judgment Day, I nonetheless feel like a room without a roof.
joeg
Location: How can you be in two places at once, when you're not anywhere at all?

Post by joeg »

mightyglydd wrote:
joeg wrote: Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
Said the actress to the Bishop?
Uhhhhhhh, I think it was Mathew.
Although every day is Judgment Day, I nonetheless feel like a room without a roof.
Mouse5

Post by Mouse5 »

people need/want other links that has to do with 49 Beta, click here http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic ... &t=3017135
Frank Lion

Post by Frank Lion »

joeg wrote:
mightyglydd wrote:Yeah obviously, that's not the question, which is; how come no one else, including me, sees that on the end of their UAs ?
Gotcha'. As far as I remember, it's the result of a bit of handwork made possible by two add-ons: User-Agent JS Fixer and UA Control.
Try about:config > new string > general.useragent.override.mozillazine.org > whatever UA you want

...and you will not need those extensions. Thus - \/
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (attrib.)
Galvin

Post by Galvin »

twitch.tv is broken with this build. It starts eating up a lot of memory. When I try to change the slider I get nan:nan
http://prntscr.com/c96hpz

Rolled back to the live release and twitch works again.