Can't buy movie tickets / Nightly / Beta / ESR

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
joeg
Location: How can you be in two places at once, when you're not anywhere at all?

Can't buy movie tickets / Nightly / Beta / ESR

Post by joeg »

When I click to the page where I'm supposed to be able to see the available seats and and buy the tickets, all I see is a blank white screen.

I have NoScript set to allow everything on all the relevant pages; I have cookies turned on; I have popups allowed on the relevant pages.

Here's a link as an example:
http://www.cinestar.de/de/kino/berlin-c ... inden-sind

Towards the middle of the page (vertically) you see this on the right:

When you click on one of the times (in orange) a page opens that shows the available seats and enables you to buy the tickets. (The numbers run outside the boxes because I have my fonts set large.)

In my case, the new page opens, but, as I've written, it's totally blank: a polar bear in a snowfield.

As always, I hate to say this, but it works fine on IE 11 and the latest stable Chrome.

I'll appreciate any help. Thank you.
Although every day is Judgment Day, I nonetheless feel like a room without a roof.
GHM113

Re: Can't buy movie tickets / Nightly / Beta / ESR

Post by GHM113 »

It looks like AdBlock/uBlock Origin is the source of the problem, once I disable them the page loads normally with NoScript 2.9.5rc33 enabled.
Sorry for my poor English.
joeg
Location: How can you be in two places at once, when you're not anywhere at all?

Re: Can't buy movie tickets / Nightly / Beta / ESR

Post by joeg »

Sorry for the late response. Yes, that was it.

Thank you very, very much.

P.S. I would like to comment: You are certainly not an idiot, and for the purposes of this board, your English is more than adequate. If I may, I would like to recommend that you change your signature. Again, thank you very much for your help.
Although every day is Judgment Day, I nonetheless feel like a room without a roof.