Open All in Tabs

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
rob.c

Open All in Tabs

Post by rob.c »

Since "some" time - several weeks probably - I have been unable to open more than 9 tabs at once. I have a few bookmark menus containing links that I usually open at once, with the "Open All in Tabs" menu item at the bottom of the corresponding menu. Before, whatever the number of links in the menu, all tabs started loading at once; now this happens only for 9 or less: if there are more links in the menu, the tabs are opened, the url appears in the address bar and the title in the tab but nothing loads and each page remains gray. what's worse is that even by reloading the tabs (both with F5 and Ctrl+F5) nothing happens at all.
If I open tabs one by one everything works fine.

I have been unable to find anything on the subject. I seem to remember from quite some time ago a discussion on tabs loading in the background or not, but at the time I had everything working and, as far as I can remember, it referred to a completely different situation.

Any suggestion?
GHM113

Re: Open All in Tabs

Post by GHM113 »

Do you have Tab Mix Plus installed? Disable this option:
Developer said he would fix this bug. No ETA though.
Sorry for my poor English.
rob.c

Post by rob.c »

Thanks... Currently I have the Events page in TabMixPlus completely gray - need to check with the TMP dev forum
rob.c

Post by rob.c »

Indeed, that was the reason. I saw on the TMP forum that the issues with the Events page not showing are being addressed, I made the necessary changes to my configuration, to have more pages loading, through about:config.