Disable pinch to zoom?

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
Caspid

Disable pinch to zoom?

Post by Caspid »

I often accidentally zoom in/out when trying to scroll. Is there a way to disable this gesture?

I've tried removing the values for browser.gesture.pinch.in and browser.gesture.pinch.out and increasing browser.gesture.pinch.threshold, but it doesn't seem to do anything.
"Know what I pray for? The strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference." -Calvin
DanRaisch

Re: Disable pinch to zoom?

Post by DanRaisch »

Moving to Firefox Builds as version 54 is not a current release version.

Are you talking about doing this on a phone or tablet?
Caspid

Post by Caspid »

DanRaisch wrote:Moving to Firefox Builds as version 54 is not a current release version.

Are you talking about doing this on a phone or tablet?
Laptop touchpad (not touchscreen).
"Know what I pray for? The strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference." -Calvin
Virtual_ManPL

Post by Virtual_ManPL »

@ Caspid - taking it from the other side (maybe faster :P), check your touchpad settings, there should be some preference controlling it after installing dedicated drivers
Virtualfox persona
Tired of constant Firefox UI changes? XUL extensions are not working anymore? Try SeaMonkey, Waterfox Classic, Pale Moon.
Caspid

Post by Caspid »

Virtual_ManPL wrote:@ Caspid - taking it from the other side (maybe faster :P), check your touchpad settings, there should be some preference controlling it after installing dedicated drivers
I don't want to disable pinch gestures globally, only within Firefox.