Flash not working on poker site

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
lindano

Flash not working on poker site

Post by lindano »

With the last update I lost the use of flash on I site I visit every day. I downloaded the beta, still no luck. With that I lost the use of Ad Block Plus. So after all these years of using Firefox I have had to switch to Chrome. What a shame. [-(
Omega X

Re: Flash not working on poker site

Post by Omega X »

Firefox 57 beta uses a new Addon API. Adblock Plus is not yet ready for that version. Flash still works in Firefox 56, you are probably on an old version of Flash Player.
https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

You should probably ask for help in the Support Forum instead of making this type of post.
Mouse5

Post by Mouse5 »

lindano wrote:With the last update I lost the use of flash on I site I visit every day. I downloaded the beta, still no luck. With that I lost the use of Ad Block Plus. So after all these years of using Firefox I have had to switch to Chrome. What a shame. [-(
if you want to use Adblock Plus, your gonna have to use the Development Version of it. not the official release , or use Ublock Origin
Daifne

Post by Daifne »

Moving to Firefox Builds where the test builds are discussed.
WaltS48

Post by WaltS48 »

lindano wrote:With the last update I lost the use of flash on I site I visit every day. I downloaded the beta, still no luck. With that I lost the use of Ad Block Plus. So after all these years of using Firefox I have had to switch to Chrome. What a shame. [-(
Flash 27.0.0.159 works just fine here and I'm using Firefox Nightly 58.0a1. It also works in the 56.0 and 57.0b8 I have installed.

Seems there will be an update to 27.0.0.170 soon for Windows.

https://it.slashdot.org/story/17/10/16/ ... osoft-word
Linux Desktop - AMD Athlon(tm) II X3 455 3.3GHz | 8.0GB RAM | GeForce GT 630
Windows Notebook - AMD A8 7410 2.2GHz | 6.0GB RAM | AMD Radeon R5