MozillaZine

Build 57.ob 11 bookmarks issue & ugly tabs

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
trouville

Post Posted October 26th, 2017, 1:31 am

When build 57 installed apart from loosing add- ons scrapebook again in particular The black shorts tabs are ugly black much less readable than shortened tabs in another color.I hope by the 15th Nov they will change

Bookmarks are a big issue,to go to a bookmark instead of two clicks to open the bookmark or click scroll click,i have to click to open bookmarks then scroll choose show all then click bookmarks menu then click click pewww
What was wrong with the way they were and are still in Build 56.0.1?

Virtual_ManPL

Post Posted October 26th, 2017, 1:55 am

trouville wrote:When build 57 installed apart from loosing add- ons scrapebook again in particular The black shorts tabs are ugly black much less readable than shortened tabs in another color.I hope by the 15th Nov they will change
If you want to get old look, change browser.tabs.tabMinWidth preference to 100, as it was used as default before.

trouville wrote:Bookmarks are a big issue,to go to a bookmark instead of two clicks to open the bookmark or click scroll click,i have to click to open bookmarks then scroll choose show all then click bookmarks menu then click click pewww
Being in Customize... mode readd Browser Menu Bookmarks Menu button to Address Bar or Bookmark Toolbar. You can now also remove "Library" button, if you won't be using it anymore.
Last edited by Virtual_ManPL on October 26th, 2017, 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Virtualfox persona

Are you ready for deprecation of XUL & XBL & XPCOM extensions? Not?! Try Firefox ESR 52

trouville

Post Posted October 26th, 2017, 2:29 am

OK thanks i did look at customize but couldn't see tabs
ill look when im back at lunch time

smsmith

Post Posted October 26th, 2017, 5:41 am

Virtual_ManPL wrote:
trouville wrote:Bookmarks are a big issue,to go to a bookmark instead of two clicks to open the bookmark or click scroll click,i have to click to open bookmarks then scroll choose show all then click bookmarks menu then click click pewww
Being in Customize... mode readd Browser Menu button to Address Bar or Bookmark Toolbar. You can now also remove "Library" button, if you won't be using it anymore.

"Browser Menu" should be "Bookmarks Menu".
Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.
I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Please do not PM me for personal support. Keep posts here in the Forums instead and we all learn.

Virtual_ManPL

Post Posted October 26th, 2017, 6:08 am

smsmith wrote:"Browser Menu" should be "Bookmarks Menu".
Ups, true, :P
thank you very much for correction. ;)
Virtualfox persona

Are you ready for deprecation of XUL & XBL & XPCOM extensions? Not?! Try Firefox ESR 52

Return to Firefox Builds