Firefox Health Report.

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
randyandy

Firefox Health Report.

Post by randyandy »

Greetings. I'm on the beta channel. Somewhere between installing V 57.0 and V58.4 the Health Report page will not load.

It stops short of displaying the statistical graph with an ongoing revolving black circle. Gave it 20 minutes. Tried again a couple of days later. Same result.

Far from an urgent matter. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same hiccup. I couldn't spot the topic among the posts.

Anyone who can recommend a fix for this glitch?

Thanks...Randy Andy
Mark12547

Re: Firefox Health Report.

Post by Mark12547 »

I expect everyone is experiencing that glitch, whether or not they have enabled telemetry, because it is being phased out and Bug 1352497 is to remove all references to it. One can still look at about:telemetry for more data than one can figure out what it all means. :)
randyandy

Post by randyandy »

Thanks Mark. Its a part of Firefox I rarely turn to and I'll just continue on like it doesn't exist. Regards....R-A
TrueFalcon

Post by TrueFalcon »

One of the Nightly updates about a week ago seems to have eliminated it entirely. I updated one of my computers and noticed. I checked the other and it was still there; then I let it update too and it went away. Oh well! :lol: