The first official 20171209 builds are out

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
Are You A Wiiizard?

Re: The first official 20171209 builds are not yet out

Post by Are You A Wiiizard? »

WaltS48 wrote:
Are You A Wiiizard? wrote:Hmm... got a Shield Study: Javascript Errors 0.1.0 listed in extensions after last update. For chrome JS errors apparently. What's the point of the experiments tab if they aren't going to use it?
What experiments tab? How do I open it?
https://i.imgur.com/rDjtNxJ.jpg

No idea, if you don't see it you might have to change a pref in about:config? It's pretty useless, the only experiment is an outdated one that hasn't been removed.
smsmith

Post by smsmith »

I'm half tempted to add a question to the bug to find out what results they need to leave userChrome alone.
Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.
I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Please do not PM me for personal support. Keep posts here in the Forums instead and we all learn.
Josa

Re: The first official 20171209 builds are out

Post by Josa »

malliz
Folder@Home

Post by malliz »

smsmith wrote:I'm half tempted to add a question to the bug to find out what results they need to leave userChrome alone.
Whatever "Metrics" they need to make up to fullfill their own agenda would be the truthfull answer. Not the one you will get however
What sort of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
"Terry Pratchett"
winapp2

Post by winapp2 »

WaltS48 wrote:
Are You A Wiiizard? wrote:Hmm... got a Shield Study: Javascript Errors 0.1.0 listed in extensions after last update. For chrome JS errors apparently. What's the point of the experiments tab if they aren't going to use it?
What experiments tab? How do I open it?
It used to be a tab in the addon manager but now it's split off into its own thing in about:studies. The study addons do show up in your extensions list though.