The first official 20180329 builds are out

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
smsmith

Re: The first official 20180329 builds are not yet out

Post by smsmith »

streetwolf wrote:Need confirmation of screen artifacts with WR enabled at https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame ... _vs_steam/
Here's one that'll blow your shorts... on my computer, the weird brownish yellow angled things scroll THROUGH the tab bar! I can see them pass through the tab bar as I scroll down!
Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.
I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Please do not PM me for personal support. Keep posts here in the Forums instead and we all learn.
dsmith

Post by dsmith »

Tried turning on webrender. The tabstrip space outside of the tabs and close buttons is all pure white, in all themes. That covers the left of the tabs, the top edge, and the right of the tabs on a non-maximized window, and just to the right of the tabs in a maximized window.

Using Windows 7, nVidia GTX 660 Ti video card.

Is this expected?
Omega X

Post by Omega X »

smsmith wrote:
streetwolf wrote:Need confirmation of screen artifacts with WR enabled at https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame ... _vs_steam/
Here's one that'll blow your shorts... on my computer, the weird brownish yellow angled things scroll THROUGH the tab bar! I can see them pass through the tab bar as I scroll down!
I see the same thing here.
Alice0775

Post by Alice0775 »

yes, #1446171Web page element is drawn over browser toolbar / sidebar. And Some element is flickering and jerky
Prof. Martelo

Post by Prof. Martelo »

dsmith wrote:Tried turning on webrender. The tabstrip space outside of the tabs and close buttons is all pure white, in all themes. That covers the left of the tabs, the top edge, and the right of the tabs on a non-maximized window, and just to the right of the tabs in a maximized window.

Using Windows 7, nVidia GTX 660 Ti video card.

Is this expected?
This also happens to me. Windows 10 (intel card).
Fanolian

Post by Fanolian »

Peja Stija

Post by Peja Stija »

Just a question : Is it dangerous to share a Sync account between a regular FF version and a Nightly ?
If there are (temporarily) incompatible changes made in Nightly, is there the possibility of losing stuff, or is it not so much of an issue ?
smsmith

Post by smsmith »

Peja Stija wrote:Just a question : Is it dangerous to share a Sync account between a regular FF version and a Nightly ?
I sure hope not, because I've been doing it for a while now. I do not sync add-ons or preferences, though. Not noticed any problems or loss of data.
Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.
I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Please do not PM me for personal support. Keep posts here in the Forums instead and we all learn.
Peja Stija

Post by Peja Stija »

smsmith wrote:
Peja Stija wrote:Just a question : Is it dangerous to share a Sync account between a regular FF version and a Nightly ?
I sure hope not, because I've been doing it for a while now. I do not sync add-ons or preferences, though. Not noticed any problems or loss of data.
Thanks, I'm not planning to sync add-ons or preferences either. Gonna give it a try.
Josa

Re: The first official 20180329 builds are out

Post by Josa »