Win 7 full screen function A-OK with 65.0 beta 5 update.

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
randyandy

Win 7 full screen function A-OK with 65.0 beta 5 update.

Post by randyandy »

(12/18/18) Thanks to you glitch fixers at Mozilla...and have a Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!

Hello.(update 12-13-18) I'm on the beta channel. Yesterday (12/11/2018) i received a prompt that update 65.0beta 3 was available to install. I did, successfully ...or so I thought.Soon after the install I opened YouTube for a little leisure time play. But when I clicked the FULL SCREEN icon...I ended up with a 3 quarter page window tight to the upper LEFT of the page. Repeated the process with the same negative outcome. NO FULL SCREEN. I got the same glitch while attempting to watch programs online with obliging networks in my region of Canada. TODAY another beta update 65.0 4. Still no full screen function. I NEVER had this problem with any PRIOR beta installs. While Firefox is my default browser, I also have installed Chrome and of course, IE 11. Both make the transition to full screen when playing videos/online programs, SMOOTHLY.
I I'm aware this glitch is getting your full attention and will be resolved soon.
As always, thanks in advance. RandyAndy Win 7 Home Premium.
Last edited by randyandy on December 18th, 2018, 11:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
smsmith

Re: Can't initiate full screen after installing 65.0 beta 3.

Post by smsmith »

Moving this to Builds where the pre-release versions are discussed.
Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime.
I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Please do not PM me for personal support. Keep posts here in the Forums instead and we all learn.
randyandy

Re: Can't initiate full screen after installing 65.0 beta 3.

Post by randyandy »

Thanks smsmith. Right church wrong pew. I'll look for input from Forum experts in the Builds section and hopefully get this sorted out quickly,,,cheers