No new nightlies since 18:37 EST!

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
djst

No new nightlies since 18:37 EST!

Post by djst »

Since 18:37 EST, there have been no new nightlies for neither Windows nor Linux. :lol:
seb

Post by seb »

Could it be possible? Less than 24hours without a nightly? maybe the developers stopped the project, or something... maybe it's dead?

Oh, waitaminute...
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

That's what you get for relying on the terrible customer service that open source development drags with it like a ghastly black shadow.

- Chris
Allenz

Post by Allenz »

thumperward wrote:That's what you get for relying on the terrible customer service that open source development drags with it like a ghastly black shadow.

- Chris

Ah, I see sarcasm is alive and well. There is a lot of difference between not seeing a new build for days and not seeing one for hours :)
daihard
Folder@Home

Post by daihard »

Netsabes wrote:Could it be possible? Less than 24hours without a nightly? maybe the developers stopped the project, or something... maybe it's dead?

Oh, waitaminute...

I do see the new Windows nightly now... Where's the Linux build? :roll:
Kubuntu 8.04 (kernel 2.6.24-25-generic) / KDE 3.5.10
CentOS 4.8 (kernel 2.6.9-78.0.22.ELsmp) / KDE 3.5.10
Mac OS X 10.6.1 (Snow Leopard) / iPhone 3GS (32GB black)
bdeonline

Post by bdeonline »

They have both been updated, I am thinking the nightlies are starting to get some much needed work done. Phoenix could be getting ready for a big come back.

Can someone check the latest Linux build's and tell me if they are working some what well, the last time I did there was a bug that said PSM is not installed. I need to download one but on a 28.8kb connection it will take forever (not really just 1 hour or so).
Arctic Dragon

Post by Arctic Dragon »

I briefly tried the 01/28 Linux build, and didn't notice any problems. The PSM bug has apparently been fixed. :)