aebrahim: Win32 2004-03-07 Nightly Zip/7zsfx/Installer Build

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
JSS3rd

Post by JSS3rd »

gazsus wrote:Thanks, but I'm still not sure which link to click on in the first post, above.

??? :?
Jim
64-bit Win7 Pro SP1, 64-bit PM (Pale Moon) 27.8.2, 64-bit FF 59.0.2, 32-bit TB 52.7.0
gazsus

Post by gazsus »

When I try customise there's no mail icon to drag.
Merely corroborative detail, intended to give artistic verisimilitude to an otherwise bald and unconvincing narrative.
sasquatch

Post by sasquatch »

JSS3rd wrote:
gazsus wrote:I'm confused (not a rare occurance) which link gets me a mail button?

Right-click in the menu bar and select "Customize...". Drag the Mail icon to wherever you want it on the toolbar. I've found that, with this build (Aebrahim's 20040307), the first time I try to customize the toolbar I get a blank box which can't be closed, and I have to shutdown Fx. After reopening it, everything works as it should.

When did this first show up? I am running Stipe 2/19 and there is no "mail button" as a choice.

Thanks.
JSS3rd

Post by JSS3rd »

gazsus wrote:When I try customise there's no mail icon to drag.

Are you using Aebrahim's 03-07-04 build? If not, download it from his post at the top of the thread.

sasquatch wrote:
JSS3rd wrote:
gazsus wrote:I'm confused (not a rare occurance) which link gets me a mail button?

Right-click in the menu bar and select "Customize...". Drag the Mail icon to wherever you want it on the toolbar. I've found that, with this build (Aebrahim's 20040307), the first time I try to customize the toolbar I get a blank box which can't be closed, and I have to shutdown Fx. After reopening it, everything works as it should.

When did this first show up? I am running Stipe 2/19 and there is no "mail button" as a choice.

I think it may be brand new. I hadn't used any of Aebrahim's builds for awhile but, as there have been no Win32 nightlies for a few days, I loaded his 03-07-04 build yesterday, and found it.

For further clarification, I'm running XP Pro SP-1, Windows Classic view, no themes, with TBE as my only extension.
Jim
64-bit Win7 Pro SP1, 64-bit PM (Pale Moon) 27.8.2, 64-bit FF 59.0.2, 32-bit TB 52.7.0
gazsus

Post by gazsus »

gazsus wrote:
When I try customise there's no mail icon to drag.

Are you using Aebrahim's 03-07-04 build? If not, download it from his post at the top of the thread.

I've got it now, thanks for the help. :D
Merely corroborative detail, intended to give artistic verisimilitude to an otherwise bald and unconvincing narrative.
Old Nehemoth

Post by Old Nehemoth »

Aebrahim I miss your p3 optimise build... :- (