2003-03-14 Win32 Build is up

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
sensemann

Post by sensemann »

sounds nice, I'm gonna try it guys :)

btw, kinda sad that phoenix bugfixing has been standing still at 23 bugs for more than a week now *cries

edit: wow, great one. stable and really fast. I like that build!
barny_codpiece

Post by barny_codpiece »

seem to get a weird error where my TBE settings are not being used when im tab browsing. E.g I have set the tabs to be at the bottem of the screen instead there at the top :?
ehume

Post by ehume »

AtomB wrote:anyone else notice an issue with forums when clicking on the view newest post link? when i click that link it just takes me to the top of the newest page. problem is occuring here as well as 2 other forums i'm a member of.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.4a) Gecko/20030314 Phoenix/0.5

oh yeah, i'm running with a new profile and without any themes, extensions, or user.js. only thing that is copied from previous was my bookmarks.
Q: do you have the same problem with the Mozilla 2003-03-14 build, or is it Px-only?
Firefox: Sic transit gloria mundi.
doh

Post by doh »

barny_codpiece wrote:seem to get a weird error where my TBE settings are not being used when im tab browsing. E.g I have set the tabs to be at the bottem of the screen instead there at the top :?

Hmm... I can't replicate the tab problem. I have the tabs on the bottom as I type this and the functions I use (double-click for a new tab, middle-click to close, etc.) and they all work fine. Which version of TBE are you using?
Jeff_pony

Post by Jeff_pony »

I had the TBE problem aswell it seems to come and go, mainly after crashes.
Please PM the mod team when you see a rule infraction
Life State:: McLovin it
Camino v2.1 (pre)
AtomB

Post by AtomB »

ehume wrote:
AtomB wrote:anyone else notice an issue with forums when clicking on the view newest post link? when i click that link it just takes me to the top of the newest page. problem is occuring here as well as 2 other forums i'm a member of.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.4a) Gecko/20030314 Phoenix/0.5

oh yeah, i'm running with a new profile and without any themes, extensions, or user.js. only thing that is copied from previous was my bookmarks.
Q: do you have the same problem with the Mozilla 2003-03-14 build, or is it Px-only?

i have yet to test it with the 03-14-2003 Mozilla build. i'll test it later.
Nix

Post by Nix »

Yea I am getting this too. But no other problems with it. Tabbrowser extensions works fine.

old Neil Parks

Mar 14 and extensions

Post by old Neil Parks »

Khaymer wrote:I just found a bug in this build: I tried to install several extensions, and none of them showed up in the Preferences once I shutdown Px and restarted.

Don't know which ones you have tried, but Tab Browser Preferences, User Agent Switcher, and Googlebar WFM.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win 9x 4.90; en-US; rv:1.4a) Gecko/20030314 Phoenix/0.5
old Neil Parks

Post by old Neil Parks »

This is fixed in Mar 16 nightly.
Last edited by old Neil Parks on March 17th, 2003, 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
breaux

Some images not being displayed

Post by breaux »

aigner wrote:Have others noticed that not all images (particularly smaller ones) are displayed in Phoenix? You can see this especially on discussion forums with the emoticons (where not all are displayed and you refresh and a completely different group aren't displayed). Other examples include select images on cnn.com.

Moz 1.3 final works just fine though

I've definitely had something similar happen. Visit http://stats.pskclan.net . There's one duplicated small image that doesn't load. Copy the source URL for that image and load it directly, and then return to the original page, and it shows fine. It appears to be a larger animated image that is being resized.

This effect has happened on this site on several builds for me, from 0.5 right up to 03-16, which I'm on now. Does not happen on Mozilla 1.2.1 or 1.3. (I'm on Windows)