Icon spacing in 0.9RC1

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
relish

Icon spacing in 0.9RC1

Post by relish »

I was wondering if it was at all possible to make the spacing of icons on the navigation toolbar in 0.9RC1 similar to that of 0.8? I prefer the icons being as close together as possible, and in 0.8 they are fine. in 0.9RC1 i find them to have quite a distance between them.

other than that, 0.9 is looking good so far (theme debacle aside)

thanks.

-r
thenightfly42

Post by thenightfly42 »

I saw this on another thread: grack.com: Fixing Firefox Winstripe Spacing. I did something similar, and it looks a lot better to me. I'm sure the developers have a reason for all that whitespace, but I don't know what it is.
relish

Post by relish »

thenightfly42 wrote:I saw this on another thread: grack.com: Fixing Firefox Winstripe Spacing. I did something similar, and it looks a lot better to me. I'm sure the developers have a reason for all that whitespace, but I don't know what it is.
thanks alot for that.
Tablet

Post by Tablet »

If I put the mail icon shortcut on a toolbar and I select "Icons and Text" in the toolbar options, the mail icon gets corrupted. Does anyone experience the same thing?

Regards,
Tablet
sasquatch

Post by sasquatch »

thenightfly42 wrote:I saw this on another thread: grack.com: Fixing Firefox Winstripe Spacing. I did something similar, and it looks a lot better to me. I'm sure the developers have a reason for all that whitespace, but I don't know what it is.

I'd rather see the icons bigger. That would make it easier to click on the buttons.