Old Gecko browsers, Bootstrap CSS, List-style Image

Discuss how to use and promote Web standards with the Mozilla Gecko engine.
fedoracore

Old Gecko browsers, Bootstrap CSS, List-style Image

Post by fedoracore »

Please have a look at this article about a CSS list-style-type issue I have with something I had been experimenting with. I don't think I realized this forum still existed when I initially posted that, or I'd have asked about it here I suppose.

Cheers! Hope you are well!

Bootstrap - list-style-image - hidden?

By now, I think I removed whatever was causing that to happen. Obviously, it's not an important website. You know the hacker mentality.

i do hope to hear from you!
:D
jeffsabarese bandcamp com
fedoracore

Re: Old Gecko browsers, Bootstrap CSS, List-style Image

Post by fedoracore »

Confirmed: t has the messed-up list items.
if you care to have a look (please).

How-to:
Click the "" in the nav at the left, you'll see the .html / .phtml icons aren't there. Old Firefox will show it though!
How weird is that!? That's seriously annoying. Sigh. I'm sure there was some standards, something Bootstrap isn't honoring. Who knows. I guess we're all supposed to use Chrome / Webkit nowadays. That's messed up.

Why .phtml you ask? It made it super easy to do the onclick to iframe bit. Files i want to load-to-top are .php
Done and done.

I dunno. LOL! That's a long time ago. Believe it or not, it makes it easy to organize stuff, and I still do that, because... i don't have to please anyone but me.
:)
fedoracore

Re: Old Gecko browsers, Bootstrap CSS, List-style Image

Post by fedoracore »

For what it's worth, this is as far as I could narrow it down based on the Firefox versions I have on my PC:

Anyone know what might have changed between v18 and v22 which exposed errors in my HTML code (assumed)?

Best regards!
jeffsabarese bandcamp com