Skandiabanken.no, Evengelism bug?

Discuss how to use and promote Web standards with the Mozilla Gecko engine.
Christian Haugan

Skandiabanken.no, Evengelism bug?

Post by Christian Haugan »

I've been using the norwegian internetbank Skandiabanken with Mozilla for a long time now, and it's been working just fine. But now my certificate has expired, and I need to download a new one. This is where my problem occurs. I have to log in using my 11 digit personal id (fødselsnummer) and a 4 digit pin. But when I fill in the login information and click OK, the page reloads with cleared formfields. No error message is given, neither wrong personal id or pin.

Skandiabanken support told me that the bank supports Nescape/Mozilla, but this might be a cookie og javascript problem. I accepted this at first, because of some resent cookie problems with mozilla, but would really appreciate if someone familiar with javascript would take a look at the code at https://www.skandiabanken.no/skcert/no/index.asp?cert=1 and tell me if it is the documet.all and document.layers which breaks the page.

Thanks,
Christian Haugan.
using: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030312

Edit: Sorry, this post should probably be in the Mozilla Bugs forum. Mods, please move this post.
priior

Post by priior »

it's odd cuz im getting an error message (yellow on red) when trying ur id with soem random number... unfortunately i don't speak norvegian. :(

the error message

Code: Select all

Fødselsnummer kan bare bestå av tall.

i am using the 0.5 phoenix milestone on windows 2k.
pr[ii]or
Christian Haugan

Post by Christian Haugan »

Thanks for trying!
The errormessage you received just tells you that the personal id is incorrectly formated. But at least you got a response, and that is more than what I got....

priior wrote:it's odd cuz im getting an error message (yellow on red) when trying ur id with soem random number... unfortunately i don't speak norvegian. :(

the error message

Code: Select all

Fødselsnummer kan bare bestå av tall.

i am using the 0.5 phoenix milestone on windows 2k.

I think I'll try the phoenix build also, maybe I can export the certificate to moz, and work around the problem that way