Form warnings!

Discuss building things with or for the Mozilla Platform.
liviez21

Form warnings!

Post by liviez21 »

Hello everyone.

I would like to avoid the warning message. When I fill every field in my form and submit, a warning message is always shown asking for reminding the fields. I know if I click on "never for this site" or "yes", this message will not be shown again. What I am attempting to do is to avoid the message the first time I fill the form.

I have been looking for the preferences on "http://kb.mozillazine.org/About:config_entries" but I didn't found anything that can solve my problem.

Someone can help me?

Thanks in advance.
steviex

Post by steviex »

Moving to Firefox Support....

Mozilla Development is for 'Discussing building things with or for the Mozilla Platform'. not for Firefox Support Questions
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein

Please DO NOT PM me for support... Lets keep it on the board, so we can all learn.
liviez21

Post by liviez21 »

Maybe I didn't explain my trouble correctly. I'am developing a mozilla instance into a gtk object with pygtk. Once you know what I am developing, could you please help me?
steviex

Post by steviex »

Aha... In that case, I'll move you back to Moz Dev.... :oops: :)
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein

Please DO NOT PM me for support... Lets keep it on the board, so we can all learn.
liviez21

Post by liviez21 »

Thank you!

Any help? ;-)