Good add-on for email sales follow up?

Discussion of general topics about Mozilla Thunderbird
greg9840

Good add-on for email sales follow up?

Post by greg9840 »

Can anyone recommend a good add-on for Thunderbird that can be used to ensure good sales follow up? For example, if a prospective customer emails me with a question and I send a reply, I'd like to be automatically reminded, say 3 days later, to follow up with the prospect again. And the next time I follow up, set another reminder to follow up in another 3 days. Ideally, it would also show me how many times I have previously followed up with the prospective customer as I would only want to follow up 2 or 3 times, and not email them every 3 days for eternity :D
I see one or two add-ons that seem to do some things like this, but they have no recent reviews, and appear to have compatibility issues with newer versions of Thunderbird.
Thanks!
Greg
tanstaafl

Re: Good add-on for email sales follow up?

Post by tanstaafl »

Please post a link to the add-ons you're talking about. Its possible to load and enable add-ons that don't support at least version 10 of Thunderbird by installing another add-on that disables the version compatibility check. However, whether or not the add-on works is a different issue. It might use an API that no longer exists.

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Sharing_address_books has a section that lists add-ons that support CRM.