Can't Set Minotaur as the Default Mail Application

Discussion of general topics about Mozilla Thunderbird
zoohooter

Can't Set Minotaur as the Default Mail Application

Post by zoohooter »

Just fired up Minotaur and when I tried to set it as the default mail app, I got the following error message:

"Minotaur Mail could not be set as the default mail application because a registry key could not be updated. Verify with your system administrator that you have write access to your system registry and then try again".

Anyone else had this happen to them? or can Minotaur, in it's present config, be set as the default mail app?

Win98SE
zoohooter

Re: Can't Set Minotaur as the Default Mail Application

Post by zoohooter »

zoohooter wrote:Just fired up Minotaur and when I tried to set it as the default mail app, I got the following error message:

"Minotaur Mail could not be set as the default mail application because a registry key could not be updated. Verify with your system administrator that you have write access to your system registry and then try again".

Anyone else had this happen to them? or can Minotaur, in it's present config, be set as the default mail app?

Win98SE

Forget the above post. Problem solved. I have Minotaur now set as the default mail app and have it integrated with Phoenix. Now when I click on a link in Mino newsgroups, it opens in the Phoenix Browser. Works great!! :D