2003-06-11 Windows, Linux & OSX Builds Now Available

Discussion about official Mozilla Thunderbird builds
j0nas

Re: Message Pane keeps coming back!

Post by j0nas »

GolfProRM wrote:I've noticed with this new build that everytime I open T-bird, I have to disable the Message Pane again... To actually get it to go away, I have to go View -> Toolbars -> Message Pane TWICE!! Don't know what the deal is here...

Same problem. Message Pane activate/deactive doesn't work correctly in this build. It worked in the build before... There are a lot of strange errors. I'm using win xp.
gdeka

No install button

Post by gdeka »

Not that i have downloaded the new build yet, however if you havent fixed the no install button it is getting pushed out by a too large preview icon for the theme, it should be a fixed size that developers adhere to, but also just make it a fixed size.
mscott

Re: Message Pane keeps coming back!

Post by mscott »

GolfProRM wrote:I've noticed with this new build that everytime I open T-bird, I have to disable the Message Pane again... To actually get it to go away, I have to go View -> Toolbars -> Message Pane TWICE!! Don't know what the deal is here...

I think I've fixed this in the next build that I'll be posting tonight (the windows version will have the fix) by backing out some stuff. I can now restart and the message pane is still disabled.
Thunderbirds are Go!