MozillaZine

Not so new addon to compact header pane in Thunderbird

Discussion about official Mozilla Thunderbird builds
tanstaafl_bh
 
Posts: 600
Joined: July 29th, 2003, 7:49 am

Post Posted June 22nd, 2016, 3:33 am

Hello, I'm experiencing a bug that happens on only a few messages, most are fine.

On these problematic messages, the compacted header - which should be two lines (that is how I have mine set) - has a large amount of empty grey space below the two lines.

Most messages are fine, this only happens on certain emails.

I can provide a sample email exhibiting the problem on request...

tanstaafl_bh
 
Posts: 600
Joined: July 29th, 2003, 7:49 am

Post Posted April 8th, 2017, 11:02 am

So, apparently the Addon author is no longer supporting CompactHeader?

Bummer. Very bummer.

L.A.R. Grizzly

User avatar
 
Posts: 5284
Joined: March 15th, 2005, 5:32 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio, USA

Post Posted May 1st, 2017, 7:33 am

tanstaafl_bh wrote:So, apparently the Addon author is no longer supporting CompactHeader?

Bummer. Very bummer.


It appears to still being in development. The author has a 2.1.1beta1 available if you choose to try it out.
Win7 Pro SP1 64 Bit
Comodo Internet Security
Firefox 52.3.0esr, SeaMonkey 2.48, Pale Moon 27.4.2 and Thunderbird 52.3.0

tanstaafl_bh
 
Posts: 600
Joined: July 29th, 2003, 7:49 am

Post Posted May 1st, 2017, 7:38 am

L.A.R. Grizzly wrote:
tanstaafl_bh wrote:So, apparently the Addon author is no longer supporting CompactHeader?

Bummer. Very bummer.


It appears to still being in development. The author has a 2.1.1beta1 available if you choose to try it out.

That was released over 2 YEARS ago.

We have very different ideas of what constitutes 'in development'.

L.A.R. Grizzly

User avatar
 
Posts: 5284
Joined: March 15th, 2005, 5:32 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio, USA

Post Posted May 1st, 2017, 8:03 am

tanstaafl_bh wrote:That was released over 2 YEARS ago.

We have very different ideas of what constitutes 'in development'.


Oops! I guess you're correct. I jumped the gun and didn't notice the release date. Sorry about that!
Win7 Pro SP1 64 Bit
Comodo Internet Security
Firefox 52.3.0esr, SeaMonkey 2.48, Pale Moon 27.4.2 and Thunderbird 52.3.0

Return to Thunderbird Builds


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest