where is the multiple "to" ?

Discussion about official Mozilla Thunderbird builds
fbu924

where is the multiple "to" ?

Post by fbu924 »

Hello: t-bird 77b3 64bit w10 & other platforms irrelevant to me so I can't say it wks in OS X or linux. I can't seem to find in this version (77, w10), how to do multiple "to". CC & bcc are there. "Enter" key doesn't add the "to." Comma after the 1st entry, & adding 2nd email recipient, didn't work. Is this a bug? IMHO, "improving" a feature that has worked fine as is for 30y has made it harder. Thanks.
Paul L
WaltS48

Re: where is the multiple "to" ?

Post by WaltS48 »

fbu924 wrote:Hello: t-bird 77b3 64bit w10 & other platforms irrelevant to me so I can't say it wks in OS X or linux. I can't seem to find in this version (77, w10), how to do multiple "to". CC & bcc are there. "Enter" key doesn't add the "to." Comma after the 1st entry, & adding 2nd email recipient, didn't work. Is this a bug? IMHO, "improving" a feature that has worked fine as is for 30y has made it harder. Thanks.
For multiple To: addresses, start typing the first address, select it from the drop-down, start typing again, repeat until finished.

You can right-click on an address and edit it, delete it and move it to Cc or Bcc.

If you use the Contacts Sidebar you find the recipient and can click the "Add to To:" button.

As you can see there are many improvements. :|
Linux Desktop - AMD Athlon(tm) II X3 455 3.3GHz | 8.0GB RAM | GeForce GT 630
Windows Notebook - AMD A8 7410 2.2GHz | 6.0GB RAM | AMD Radeon R5