Please re-download win32 2003-04-23 build

Discussion about official Mozilla Thunderbird builds
mscott

Please re-download win32 2003-04-23 build

Post by mscott »

Overlays were broken in that build posted last night which is why things like Mail Views and the smime UI were not showing up. I just replaced the build from last night with a fixed version:

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/thunderbird/n ... 4-23-trunk

Thanks
Thunderbirds are Go!
Dunderklumpen

Post by Dunderklumpen »

Just tested this version and I can´t use it. The version from 16:th logs in without any problem. This one produces a login failure stating that the password might be wrong wich is not the case. A fresh installment makes no difference. As soon as I go back ot the version from the 16.th everything is working just fine.
rsnidjik

Post by rsnidjik »

Dunderklumpen wrote:Just tested this version and I can´t use it. The version from 16:th logs in without any problem. This one produces a login failure stating that the password might be wrong wich is not the case.

I had the same experience.
Tom Sommer

Post by Tom Sommer »

Dunderklumpen wrote:Just tested this version and I can´t use it. The version from 16:th logs in without any problem. This one produces a login failure stating that the password might be wrong wich is not the case. A fresh installment makes no difference. As soon as I go back ot the version from the 16.th everything is working just fine.
yup
bla

Post by bla »

The bug is http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=203219 and it's fixed on today's mozilla builds, 2003042604. Hope that the thunderbird team soon release a new build with this fixed.
willll

Post by willll »

Strange. I can check both my IMAP and POP# accounts fine with this build.
bla

Post by bla »

Yes, with bug, some email accounts worked, others not. I guess the comments on the bug explains it.
mscott

Post by mscott »

bla wrote:The bug is http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=203219 and it's fixed on today's mozilla builds, 2003042604. Hope that the thunderbird team soon release a new build with this fixed.

And in fact we did make a new windows build available that had this fix. You can now download it from:

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/thunderbird/n ... 4-28-trunk
Thunderbirds are Go!
Nemec

Post by Nemec »

mscott wrote:ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/thunderbird/nightly/2003-04-28-trunk

Error: 530 User anonymous access denied.

:-(
mscott

Post by mscott »

Nemec wrote:

Using a Firebird build from the end of April, I can click on this link just fine.
Thunderbirds are Go!
tolremeno

Post by tolremeno »

i get that error a lot, too. just at random, although it seems to happen more if i click refresh, but that might be coincidence. what's the story here? have you not seen this before, mscott? it doesn't seem to me to be build specific.
tolremeno - still a *bird lover
tve

Post by tve »

mscott wrote:
Nemec wrote:

Using a Firebird build from the end of April, I can click on this link just fine.

works fine for me too, but I heard others complaining about "530" error messages in the TB ftp directories - last time yesterday in the firebird-browser.de forums.. :)
<i>Latest Firefox Trunk & Thunderbird 1.0</i>