Discussion of general topics about Seamonkey
Running 4.84b1 now .
Just switched back to SeaMonkey after leaving it (Sorry guys) for a while for TB+FF, but I can't seem to stay away from Mozilla suite (aka SeaMonkey).
Really glad to see progress being made and I think it's a great idea for SM to switch to ESR, it'll make applying security updates much easier!
SeaMonkey is so close to being perfect but:
- Enigmail, please stop crashing my SeaMonkey when I re-open mail window (aka, close it, open it and SM hangs!) - Addon bug (only happens when Enigmail is enabled), not SM bug, but still a pain in the butt xD.
- CardDAV, TB has addons for it, but SM doesn't really have any working alternatives.. would love to see a built-in CardDAV Sync one day! For now I manually export / import my contact lists from my email servers to SM.
- Sync, can we get sync working again? Even if it's just bookmarks only for Firefox Mobile?
- Timely security updates, ESR should help with this a lot.
- Official Linux x86_64 builds, while there is an unofficial version, it'd be great to have official versions!
If all that was done, SM would simply be perfect!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest