weird little windows 1.1/osX 10.2

Discussion of general topics about Seamonkey
spacestevens

weird little windows 1.1/osX 10.2

Post by spacestevens »

I have a WEIRD problem with Mozilla 1.1 and osX 10.2. It runs fine, but if i happen to hit the "expand window" button (+) the browser window turns into a tiny little slice that I can barely see on the screen, about 12mm high. the program still runs fine, everything works, except i can't utilize the window or even resize it... oh, i was using the "Gray Modern" theme... the only thing that i can do is reinstall Mozilla...(which i have done once)....
asa

Re: weird little windows 1.1/osX 10.2

Post by asa »

spacestevens wrote:I have a WEIRD problem with Mozilla 1.1 and osX 10.2. It runs fine, but if i happen to hit the "expand window" button (+) the browser window turns into a tiny little slice that I can barely see on the screen, about 12mm high. the program still runs fine, everything works, except i can't utilize the window or even resize it... oh, i was using the "Gray Modern" theme... the only thing that i can do is reinstall Mozilla...(which i have done once)....

Get a newer build of Mozilla. This was just fixed yesterday or the day before. If you're waiting to get a build you can delete your localstore.rdf file and it should fix the problem temporarily.

--Asa
"You'd PAY to know what you REALLY think." --Dobbs 1961