"Give SeaMonkey a tune up" - "Refresh SeaMonkey"

Discussion of general topics about Seamonkey
patrickjdempsey

Re: "Give SeaMonkey a tune up" - "Refresh SeaMonkey"

Post by patrickjdempsey »

Modern needs a total rebuild. Right now it has problems because when they restructured the themes for SM 2.0, default is an all-new theme based on Firefox 3.x and Modern has a ton of old stuff that's been refactored to work with the new structure. I'd love to get Modern to the point where it's at least the same structure as the default.
Tip of the day: If it has "toolbar" in the name, it's crap.
What my avatar is about: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/sea-fox/
Philip Chee

Post by Philip Chee »

patrickjdempsey wrote:Modern needs a total rebuild. Right now it has problems because when they restructured the themes for SM 2.0, default is an all-new theme based on Firefox 3.x and Modern has a ton of old stuff that's been refactored to work with the new structure. I'd love to get Modern to the point where it's at least the same structure as the default.
I was going to email you about your progress with Modern (if any) :?: :!: :? .

Phil
rsx11m

Post by rsx11m »

Problem fixed with yesterday's 2.32.1 release (at least for modern, the Core issue of the code relying on the theme to hide the box still exists and themes may need to be adjusted individually), the Reset/"Refresh" button along with those labels are gone.