FF addons in Seamonkey

Discussion of general topics about Seamonkey
Robert Rath

FF addons in Seamonkey

Post by Robert Rath »

How can I install Firefox addons in Seamonkey ? Whenever I try to install them from the addonsite I get " not for Seamonkey".
For example : I have set my OS to 125 % . Seamonkey shows program and websites in 125 % . I want to keep the program frame in 125 % and the websites in 100 %. For FF there is " default zoom level "
Or I d like to have more possibilities for tabs - Tab mix plus
Or use IE Favorites - PlainoldFavorites
barbaz

Re: FF addons in Seamonkey

Post by barbaz »

Robert Rath

Post by Robert Rath »

Thank You ! It seems tab mix plus does not work and the other two are not on the list.
Or is there an up to date list ? Did somebody solve tthe problem ?
Robert Rath

Post by Robert Rath »

I found the list on the fotokraine site . Seem only plainoldfavorites can be converted. The two importand ones not.
barbaz

Post by barbaz »

Robert Rath wrote:I found the list on the fotokraine site . Seem only plainoldfavorites can be converted. The two importand ones not.
Any list is surely not complete. Did you actually try running them through the converter and verify they're not working?
therube

Post by therube »

I want to keep the program frame in 125 % and the websites in 100 %.
Edit | Preferences | Appearance -> Fonts => Minimum font size:

You can set a minimum font size that will enlarge the site text if it defaults to a size smaller then your set minimum.
But I don't see it happening the other way around, where if the site text defaults to a size larger then your set minimum, it does not decrease the site text size.
Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript