Having trouble find my history..

Discussion of general topics about Seamonkey
Floridacougar

Having trouble find my history..

Post by Floridacougar »

hi,

I think i may be having aproblem with seamonkey browser ot maybe its just aglitch but i cant find the button to find my history..There was a line where i could find this and other things on the browser at the top of it but its goneall i have at the top of the browser is back,forward, reload stop, home, bookmarks, most
visited,seamonkey,.mozillazine,mozdev.org,top, up first previous, next, list.document more, subscribe but no other buttons and no plac eto find my history..
can you please help me find my history button and other buttons..?

Shells
amrad

Re: Having trouble find my history..

Post by amrad »

Do you have the Menu bar? File, Edit, View, Go, Bookmarks, Tools, Window and Help. You can access your history by selecting 'Go', then 'History'.

Regards,

Dave.
Floridacougar

Post by Floridacougar »

Hey dave, thanks for answering..i have the menu bar but all i have is bookmarks i dont have file, view,edit, go,tools .window or help..How can i get back the menu bar with this on it?
Floridacougar

Post by Floridacougar »

On my seamonkey browser im missing my menu bar that hasfile, view, edit,go, tools window, help..I can find it its gone..Can you please tell how to get it back?

i have it but in have i have when i depress crtl+h for history..then it comes up in history..
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

.i have the menu bar but all i have is bookmarks i dont have file, view,edit, go,tools .window or help..
Then you don't have the menu bar displayed, just the bookmarks toolbar. Press Alt+V, click on "Show/Hide" then click on "Menu bar".
Floridacougar

Post by Floridacougar »

hey dan , thanks for answering did what you said pressed alt+ v nothing happened and now ive lost the menu bar i had in history wherei had file, view, edit..ect..
how do i get it back?
LIMPET235

Post by LIMPET235 »

I'd repeat the process & see if there's a check mark for the Menu Bar....if not, then left click to select it.
The Menu Bar should be visible.
[Ancient Amateur Astronomer.]
Win-10-H/64 bit/500G SSD/16 Gig Ram/450Watt PSU/350WattUPS/Firefox-115.0.2/T-bird-115.3.2./SnagIt-v10.0.1/MWP-7.12.125.

(Always choose the "Custom" Install.)
Floridacougar

Post by Floridacougar »

thanks for answering limpet..i did what you said i repeated the process by pressing alt+v but nothing happened ..nothing poppped up..im still not bale to get back the menu bar that has file,edit, view, file ect..
Floridacougar

Post by Floridacougar »

i right clicked on the tool bar that says back, forward reload and stop and menubar, navigation and bookmarks came up and thereyre all checked so why cant i get the
menubar that says file, view, edit ect?
LIMPET235

Post by LIMPET235 »

Have you tried closing & re-opening SM yet?
[Ancient Amateur Astronomer.]
Win-10-H/64 bit/500G SSD/16 Gig Ram/450Watt PSU/350WattUPS/Firefox-115.0.2/T-bird-115.3.2./SnagIt-v10.0.1/MWP-7.12.125.

(Always choose the "Custom" Install.)
Floridacougar

Post by Floridacougar »

like i said i had the menubar that said file,view edit, ect butit came up when i pressedctrl+h which brought up history..nowi ve lost this cuz i unchecked the menu bar bar there..how do i restore the menu bar in history?
WaltS48

Post by WaltS48 »

Is the Search History bar showing? Click the right facing arrow under it.
Linux Desktop - AMD Athlon(tm) II X3 455 3.3GHz | 8.0GB RAM | GeForce GT 630
Windows Notebook - AMD A8 7410 2.2GHz | 6.0GB RAM | AMD Radeon R5
amrad

Post by amrad »

In the screen capture below (which shows what you should be seeing), in your browser, right click on the place indicated by the red dot. You should get the drop-down menu, as shown, make sure that the 'Menu Bar' is selected, as shown, if not, select 'Menu Bar', that should give you back the menu bar.

You probably won't have the 'Prefbar Toolbar' in your list, because that is an add-on and isn't part of SeaMonkey.

Regards,

Dave.
Floridacougar

Post by Floridacougar »

thanks for answering WLS..The search bar shows but i dont see and theres no arrow under it..clicked on everything that looks like an arrow and nothing..
amrad

Post by amrad »

If, by 'History Bar' you mean this:

Pressing F9 will give you that, which is the 'Sidebar'. Also, if you go to 'View', 'Show/Hide', the 'Sidebar' (F9) is shown at the bottom of the drop down list.

Do you have your 'Menu Bar' back?

Regards,

Dave