enlarge seamonkey email font

Discussion of general topics about Seamonkey
bob c

enlarge seamonkey email font

Post by bob c »

this only applies to SeaMonkey email, and not to SeaMonkey globally, not to web pages.

this does not apply to the menu at the top of the email page-where it says file-view-etc.
in the email, the email I read has it's on font size sent by the sender.

I want to increase the font size where the inbox-sent-drafts-etc. sit in the left hand pane, and on the right side pane where it list the individual emails themselves that you click.

seems years ago in netscape there was a way to do this, can't remember how, or if not possible in seamonkey.

thanks
amrad

Re: enlarge seamonkey email font

Post by amrad »

Hello Bob,

Assuming you want to increase the size of the text in emails, does not the Zoom option (View | Zoom) not do what you want?

Regards,

Dave.
bob c

Post by bob c »

amrad wrote:Hello Bob,

Assuming you want to increase the size of the text in emails, does not the Zoom option (View | Zoom) not do what you want?

Regards,

Dave.
no!
I want to increase the font size where the inbox-sent-drafts-etc. sit in the left hand pane, and on the right side pane where it list the individual emails themselves that you click.
Frank Lion

Post by Frank Lion »

bob c wrote:I want to increase the font size where the inbox-sent-drafts-etc. sit in the left hand pane, and on the right side pane where it list the individual emails themselves that you click.
Put the following in your userChrome.css file (or use Stylish) and adjust the font size as required -

Code: Select all

/*Franks SM Emal Tree Fonts Fix...*/
#mailContent {
	font-size: 20px !important; }
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (attrib.)
hardys

Post by hardys »

Frank, as I think you are a professional in customizing Seamonkey.
Can you please tell me how I can change the background color of the menu, navigation and bookmark bar in the standard theme.
bob c

Post by bob c »

Frank Lion wrote:
bob c wrote:I want to increase the font size where the inbox-sent-drafts-etc. sit in the left hand pane, and on the right side pane where it list the individual emails themselves that you click.
Put the following in your userChrome.css file (or use Stylish) and adjust the font size as required -

Code: Select all

/*Franks SM Emal Tree Fonts Fix...*/
#mailContent {
	font-size: 20px !important; }

just what I wanted--thanks