Seamonkey 2.49.5

Discussion of general topics about Seamonkey
Noah Werka

Seamonkey 2.49.5

Post by Noah Werka »

Updated SM on a desktop and laptop. Everything went well except I notice the little > to collapse or expand the Accounts and Folders from the choose folder dropdown list in Mail disappeared on the desktop. Still there after the laptop update. No effect on the laptop. As of 10 min. ago they were gone. Anyone else had this happen? Any way to get them back? Can't find any info on them disappearing like that.

Noah W
WaltS48

Re: Seamonkey 2.49.5

Post by WaltS48 »

I can't find a chose folder drop down list or Account and Folders.

Added by an extension?

Does the same problem occur if you start SeaMonkey in safe mode using Help > Restart with Add-ons Disabled?
Linux Desktop - AMD Athlon(tm) II X3 455 3.3GHz | 8.0GB RAM | GeForce GT 630
Windows Notebook - AMD A8 7410 2.2GHz | 6.0GB RAM | AMD Radeon R5
Noah Werka

Re: Seamonkey 2.49.5

Post by Noah Werka »

WaltS48 wrote:I can't find a chose folder drop down list or Account and Folders.
It is the little box in the Search Toolbar under the Get Messages and the Compose icons that drops down to select the account or folder you want to see.There was an arrow(>) beside folders that had Sub-folders that would open it and show contents of the sub-folder, or collapse the folder and hide contents.
WaltS48 wrote:Added by an extension?

Does the same problem occur if you start SeaMonkey in safe mode using Help > Restart with Add-ons Disabled?
No extensions except AdBlock Plus so I did not try the Safe Mode.

Anyhoo, I had a week old profile back up folder that I replaced the current profile folder with and eureka!!! It is back in both laptop and desk top.

Noah W