TB 31.4 new behaviours

Discussion of features in Mozilla Thunderbird
Tom Austin

TB 31.4 new behaviours

Post by Tom Austin »

Three have been a couple of changes to 31.4 I'd like to get back the way they were previously. I've looked for setting and can't find how to change it back.

1. I have TB set to BCC myself on all emails. Previous to TB 31.4 when I wanted to remove myself as a BCC, I simply clicked in the space to the left of the address and it let me delete it. Now I have to drag my mouse across the address, highlighting to delete it. Is there a setting or extension to restore the previous functionality?

2. Previous to TB 31.4 the subject line was always white. Now it's gray, blending in with the background unless it's highlighted. Is there a setting or extension to make it continuously visible? THANKS!

Tom
tanstaafl

Re: TB 31.4 new behaviours

Post by tanstaafl »

1. On my system unchecking the checkbox greys the BCC: email address. That a standard way of showing that a feature is not enabled.
2. On my system its light blue until you select it, which turns it white. I'm using the default theme. The look and feel of the header area in the compose message window changed with 31.0

See viewtopic.php?p=13969115#p13969115 for some links to threads about changing the header area look and feel.