TB Vs Logitech control center

Closed Forum
fubar

TB Vs Logitech control center

Post by fubar »

Hi there,
just wanna share a tip that doesn't appers into help/FAQ files & solved after 25 OS crashes (OS WinXP Professional, SP1):
installed TB I begun 2 hv continuous OS crashes as soon as TB was launched.
After some checks i discovered that the problem was generate by Logitech Control Center (file: em_exec.exe).
If u encountered this kinda problem I suggest you to disable this function (Every Logitech mouse controls continue to work perfectly). Actually now everything is rolling perfectly.

cu
fubar
fondacio

Post by fondacio »

Actually, disabling em_exec disables whatever functionality you assigned to your mouse's middle button or scroll wheel, as the case may be, so disabling it is not a very good idea. It might be a better idea to upgrade to the latest Logitech drivers which can be found easily on www.logitech.com. For Windows 98 users, an additional advantage may be that Freecell starts working again. :)
Fubar

Post by Fubar »

I upgraded the driver immly. the problem was not solved (same kinda crashes) by my side. Hope not the it lang the real matter. the scrolling works and, afted your post, i assigned to scroll button the double click. all ok.
probably TB doesn't ike "spaghetti & mandolino" Billy dll's translation :-)
fubar