Image resizing

Closed Forum
edo

Image resizing

Post by edo »

When an image, that is bigger than the space available in the browser, is opened alone in a tab the image gets resized down to fit the space in the tab. It can be zoomed in with a zoom tool.
I'd like to skip that resizing. Is it possibile? Thanks.
old momokatte

Post by old momokatte »

In Firebird:

Tools > Options > Advanced > Multimedia > "Resize large images to fit in the browser window"
edo

Post by edo »

Advanced > Multimedia? there's no such thing in my FB! :/
But thanks anyway. I fixed it using user.js.
old momokatte

Post by old momokatte »

edo wrote:Advanced > Multimedia? there's no such thing in my FB! :/

You didn't post any information about which browser you were using, or what build (milestone or nightly).

New Firebird nightlies have an Advanced pane in the Options window.
edo

Post by edo »

Oh sorry. I followed a link thinking this is FB only forum.
TheLateJC

is this only in FB?

Post by TheLateJC »

in FB when you click on the auto redused image the image then displays at whatever size it should be, all well and good, but it would be nice if when you clicked on a certain part of an image it "snapped to focus" so to speak... So if I click on the low right of the image the point I click is displayed in the middle of the browser window rather than having to scroll around to see the bit I'm looking for, which is just annoying.

I dont suppose anyone knows of any extensions or anything that do that? Or if other builds of Moz exhibit the same behaviour?
biggie152

Post by biggie152 »

momokatte wrote:In Firebird:

Tools > Options > Advanced > Multimedia > "Resize large images to fit in the browser window"

That's where mine is located on FB .7.