Temporary Internet Files

Closed Forum
Alloyman

Temporary Internet Files

Post by Alloyman »

When I delete my Temporary Internet Files to help speed up my computer, does it delete for Mozilla, too or just Explorer(Explorer is the only browser mentioned in the Internet Options section). I have deleted my cookies, temp. int. files, unused downloads, and emptied our deleted emails folder and our computer still seems slower than usual. Was wondering if there was something else I needed to do to delete Mozilla browser files(if I haven't already done that along with Explorer).
trolly

Post by trolly »

For Firefox it is Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Cache
For faster startup make your history smaller. And do not forget to defragment your drive.
Think for yourself. Otherwise you have to believe what other people tell you.
A society based on individualism is an oxymoron. || Freedom is at first the freedom to starve.
Constitution says: One man, one vote. Supreme court says: One dollar, one vote.
XxMayhemxX

mozilla or firefox's temporary internet files

Post by XxMayhemxX »

i usually go into the folders and delete manually... what folder are they in?
i know how to find the regular internet explorer temporary internet files but no the mozilla ones
trolly

Post by trolly »

Type "about:cache" in the address bar (without quotes). Under the "Disk cache device" you can see the directory where the cached files are stored. But they are not stored as individual files and with random names.
Think for yourself. Otherwise you have to believe what other people tell you.
A society based on individualism is an oxymoron. || Freedom is at first the freedom to starve.
Constitution says: One man, one vote. Supreme court says: One dollar, one vote.