internetwork

Closed Forum

internetwork

Post by Guest »

Hi, I am having trouble setting up a functional internetwork. I was hoping someone could please help me out as I would very thankful for any help. I have to take into account for connectivity, reliability, network management, and flexibility. How should I address these issues. Are there certain services and software packages needed? If so, please feel free to mention then. Thanks for any help given.

Mike
malliz
Folder@Home

Post by malliz »

Ok is it for Home or Office? Home is easy, Office opens up a whole new can of worms and is a job for the professional.
What sort of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
"Terry Pratchett"

Post by Guest »

malliz wrote:Ok is it for Home or Office? Home is easy, Office opens up a whole new can of worms and is a job for the professional.

job is for a small office. Can you please help me out. I would really be thankful
RAF

Post by RAF »

If you have no knowledge about something like this at all, I suggest you hire someone who does. It's not doable for someone on this forum to teach you without being on site.