MozillaZine

Missing Back and Forward Buttons

Closed Forum
kdickins

Post Posted April 7th, 2004, 5:47 pm

I've lost these buttons, any ideas on how to get them back. I tried to uninstall and reinstall be it didn't work.

Derwhiff

Post Posted April 7th, 2004, 7:28 pm

Set theme to default.

sboulema

Post Posted April 8th, 2004, 12:23 am

Or use an updated theme.

SakiTC

Post Posted April 8th, 2004, 2:32 am

Right click on menu bar > Customize... > drag buttons to the bar > Done.

Gaudior

Post Posted April 10th, 2004, 10:41 am

I have the same problem (suddenly my arrows disappeared). I've tried setting the theme and the toolbar to default—doesn't work. And the arrows have disappeared from the options for the toolbar! Any ideas?

[K]Noodles

Post Posted April 13th, 2004, 10:10 pm

On my system, this was happening because I also still have Firebird 0.7 installed. Here is the fix:

Open Firebird 0.7
Open Firefox
The profile manager window should appear
Create a new profile
choose that profile and start Firefox

Voila!

Firefox should open with the default profile and schema.

Best regards to all,

Bill "[K]Noodles " Anderson

CPKP305

Post Posted April 22nd, 2004, 2:26 pm

ok, and is there a solution if you don't have firebird 0.7 installed? i also don't have scroll bars, and i am unable to dl a number of files bcs the dl manager doesn't work properly. i am hopeing all these problems are related and i would love a solution. internet use has become a real hassel with all these problems.

Dunderklumpen

Post Posted April 23rd, 2004, 3:42 am

CPKP305 wrote:ok, and is there a solution if you don't have firebird 0.7 installed? i also don't have scroll bars, and i am unable to dl a number of files bcs the dl manager doesn't work properly. i am hopeing all these problems are related and i would love a solution. internet use has become a real hassel with all these problems.

Switch back to the default theme and if that does not work - create a new profile.

rizzostar

Post Posted March 20th, 2007, 8:24 pm

Hi all,
While browsing through all the postings on how to fix this problem, (because I also didn't know what happened to them) I suddenly stumbled onto the solution.. My buttons reappeared.. The answer is as follows: Very simply, right click on Tools in Menu bar, Click Standard Buttons Icon, and your done..Back in business..Hope it helps.

Rizzostar :crazyeyes:

Daifne

Post Posted March 20th, 2007, 9:31 pm

Er, uh, this topic is three years old. I highly suspect that kdickins and the others fixed the problem years ago.

Return to Miscellaneous Support