the file /content/calendar.xul cannot be found. Please check

Composer, ChatZilla and other Mozilla applications, along with Netscape, Galeon, K-Meleon and other products.
hummingbird

the file /content/calendar.xul cannot be found. Please check

Post by hummingbird »

chrome://calendar/content/calendar.xul is in the C:\Programme\mozilla.org\Firebird\chrome\calendar\content folder All above hints tried (Quick-extension, bookmark-command), nothing helps.

Anyone got an idea where to change this link?
thanks for any help
nosebleed

Post by nosebleed »

Are you trying to move it out of th chrome folder? The calendar probably won't work if you move it out of it's folder.

If this is an extension for Firebird, thunderbird, or Mozilla. Please post it in the extensions forum.
hummingbird

content/calender.xul not found

Post by hummingbird »

1. calendar with mozilla 1.4 works fine on my pc, installed firebird/thunderbird on notebook, but always comes error message. no I did not try to move out from the original folder. Actually it worked for a couple of days, then suddenly this message came. I uninstalled the birds, installed them again, added the calender, but no change. I would like to check the registry file where the references are stated. seems the "calendar"-program is calling a wrong folder

2. sorry if this is the wrong forum, but it is the only one, where I found something about the "calender". in case you know a better one, please let me know too. I checked the "extension"-forum, but there they discuss how to deal with them online, but no singular topic about any extenion itself.