Postbox - buggy?

Composer, ChatZilla and other Mozilla applications, along with Netscape, Galeon, K-Meleon and other products.
wmike1503

Postbox - buggy?

Post by wmike1503 »

Postbox 3.0.11
OS X 10.9.5

I have used Postbox for sometime. It, regularly stops responding on my iMac, with very little else open. It also forgets login details. I am at the point of looking for suitable alternatives.

Anyone else have similar experience? Any idea?

Cheers,

Mike
malliz
Folder@Home

Re: Postbox - buggy?

Post by malliz »

Daifne wrote:We offered to help them with support when they were first working on it. They refused, so none of us bothered to use and learn about it. They need to do support for their own, PAID, program.
What sort of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
"Terry Pratchett"
wmike1503

Post by wmike1503 »

Not much help.
Daifne

Post by Daifne »

No. it's not. The problem is that they need to do their own support. We were shot down when we offered. Go as them for support or switch to the free Thunderbird.
malliz
Folder@Home

Post by malliz »

wmike1503 wrote:Not much help.

OK you want advice? Go to another program but also contact the postbox team and complain about the crap help they supply
What sort of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
"Terry Pratchett"