Postbox - distribution lists?

Composer, ChatZilla and other Mozilla applications, along with Netscape, Galeon, K-Meleon and other products.
opus312

Postbox - distribution lists?

Post by opus312 »

Looking for info on how Postbox handles distribution (mailing) lists. I have several lists with 25+ members and there are frequent membership changes, need to have an easy method of putting together and amending lists. Any advice? Thanks! ...Steve
malliz
Folder@Home

Re: Postbox - distribution lists?

Post by malliz »

To be perfectly honest almost nobody on these forums uses postbox and although Postbox links to these forums the program has diverged from Thunderbird to such an extent I doubt anyone here can help you. Historically offers were made to the Postbox team to offer support here (for free) but they were spurned and nobody on the forums was willing to pay them money to learn the program.
What sort of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
"Terry Pratchett"
opus312

Re: Postbox - distribution lists?

Post by opus312 »

Thanks malliz, appreciate the info. Looks like Postbox has no forums of its own and offers only prepaid support, guess I'll stick with Pegasus (tried Thunderbird long ago, but the dist lists were not very flexible as I recall)