another experiment

Composer, ChatZilla and other Mozilla applications, along with Netscape, Galeon, K-Meleon and other products.
lynchknot

another experiment

Post by lynchknot »

Raztro

Post by Raztro »

now that is awesome...pleeaase release this one...
lynchknot

Post by lynchknot »

Thanks Raztro - it's far from being ready. I don't understand this browser yet. I just put that bmp in to see what would happen. It's seems quite different than Phoenix in the way it handles images.
Stefan

Post by Stefan »

Yes K-Mel doesn't use XUL, but windows native coding for the UI. Thus it's vastly different in how you remake the UI.
squabsy

Post by squabsy »

WOW these are brilliant.
How do you you create these.
I can use skins and am learning to write macros and customise the toolbars and menus but wouldn't know where to start building a skin like these any tips wouldbe appreciated.
lynchknot

Post by lynchknot »

squabsy wrote:WOW these are brilliant.
How do you you create these.
I can use skins and am learning to write macros and customise the toolbars and menus but wouldn't know where to start building a skin like these any tips wouldbe appreciated.

I usually don't know what i'm doing, because most everything is a first for me. I've been on the computer for less than a year.

What I do is take things apart, study it, and substitute images. I also ask a lot of questions, and do a lot of guessing! I'll then experiment with CSS to see how it affects the images.
Raztro

Post by Raztro »

No updates? :(