Service Pack for K-Meleon 0.7

Composer, ChatZilla and other Mozilla applications, along with Netscape, Galeon, K-Meleon and other products.
amutch

Service Pack for K-Meleon 0.7

Post by amutch »

A service pack to update your installation of K-Meleon 0.7 is now available. This service pack includes updates to the following:

* K-Meleon executable
* K-Meleon plugins including Bookmarks, Favorites, Layers and Macros

These updates include a number of bug fixes and improvements which are outlined in the Release Notes. This update also includes the initial implementation of global history which will allow you to see visited links when browsing. You must have K-Meleon 0.7 installed before installing the Service Pack.

Please report any bugs, problems or questions to the developer's list: kmeleon-dev@lists.sourceforge.net

When installed, K-Meleon will report itself as Version 0.7.1 Build 734.

Please read the Release Notes before installing the Service Pack:

http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/docs/relnotes07sp1.php

You can download the Service Pack here:

http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/files/kmeleon07sp1.exe

Enjoy!
Arctic Dragon

Post by Arctic Dragon »

Nice update. The updated Favs plugin is a big improvement.
amutch

update

Post by amutch »

Artic,

Thanks! One of the nice side-effects on the updated plugins is MUCH faster start-up times.
Arctic Dragon

Post by Arctic Dragon »

I haven't noticed much difference in start-up time, because it already was lightning-quick before I installed the update. Performance is excellent on my AMD K7 machine.

K-Meleon is quickly becoming my browser of choice when I boot up Windows. I like the speed and clutter-free look.
wget

Post by wget »

Although I use Mozilla myself, I've successfully installed K-Meleon on my father's slower machine. It works great. Thanks.
To the cast and crew of Arrested Development: Thanks for the many great laughs.
minor_threat'

Post by minor_threat' »

havent really noticed much improvement speed wise but i like the new bookmark icons :wink: