C programming

Discuss various technical topics not related to Mozilla.
jane78

C programming

Post by jane78 »

I had a issue how to run c program in my macbook pro , i can not get to any solution their are various software on internet but all of them have a great malfunction possibility and I can readily loose my program code do suggest me something to sought out my problem.
LoudNoise

Re: C programming

Post by LoudNoise »

Moving to tech since this isn't a Camino problem.

This isn't exactly the sort of forum you are going to get an answer from.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
Bluefang

Post by Bluefang »

So far, all you have said is that you have a problem. If you want help, you might want to start by describing exactly what your problem is and what you have already tried.
There have always been ghosts in the machine... random segments of code that have grouped together to form unexpected protocols. Unanticipated, these free radicals engender questions of free will, creativity, and even the nature of what we might call the soul...
Frenzie

Post by Frenzie »

Sounds like the OP might be looking for something like this: http://www.edparrish.net/common/macgpp.php Note that the link simply describes how to do something from software provided by Apple, meaning it probably couldn't be much safer.
Intelligent alien life does exist, otherwise they would have contacted us.