New Concept Services Collaboration Writing Books And Docs

Discuss various technical topics not related to Mozilla.
Dagrodor

New Concept Services Collaboration Writing Books And Docs

Post by Dagrodor »

Hi all!
(bad english, sorry)

I'm not a developer and I'm an regular worker, I do not have the necessary knowledge, experience and resources (including money), even my english is bad, and so I can not bring my ideas to life.
And so the project needs a developers and sponsor.

I want to appeal to the community of developers Mozilla.

If you can and if you are interested in this project, then please:
Make please free and open webservices for collaboration writing books, docs and etc.

Mozilla Foundation and Mozilla Corporation also can take part in the project.

Basic concepts:

User project-starter create new project. He write base of his project, make pictures, musik, video, voice, presentation,...
And he explains how the project should be in future and what he needs help.

Then, he makes the project available to read for all or for some people.
People can comment on the text messaging. They offer ideas.
Then, the project start confers elevated some users (elevated the status in the project) and they can make manipulate to the text and content.

Absolute whole history is stored in the cache (save in logs) and you can cancel any action or actions.

Writers and designers interact in a text chat, voice chat and video chat.

All changes are visible real-time. Mice and cursors and all actions of people's seen. Chat log - a list of actions.

Ability can make a writer to the regular user. Ability disable or enable voice and video chat in the project separately or bouth (early they only inhibit).

Regular users also can lissen voices and watch videos and real-time changes in project, if project-starter enable this function.
But regular user may speak only if member of the project specifically allowed it for him (otherwise they will just get in the way).
Regular users can use text comments. Text chat - only if this function enabled.

All projects and all idead and help all media content (musiks, video, pictures) and other automatically have open license. When users register all agree to that.

The hierarchy of the members of the project:
Scale 100% for any user. 100% - lider, alpha, project-starer. 0% - regular user (only read).
80% and more - elite, they can change the scale of all those below them (but can not those above them, and those who have the same rate scale).
Just hover over to the scale and dragging the slider.

Also ability work small group (only members), and close project for regular users (cant read/watch docs/media and write comments).

If the project-starter abandons the project, then project members and regular users write-treatment group to moderator, and they choose a new leader.

I've seen some of the technologies on the blogs of developers Mozilla.
But their performance was slow.
Should be paid much attention (a lot of pay attention) to the acceleration and optimization, for this services on JavaScript, that it is able to work quickly on the tablets.
Last edited by DanRaisch on May 30th, 2013, 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to remove unnecessary and abusive language.