Font type id

Discuss various technical topics not related to Mozilla.
LoudNoise

Font type id

Post by LoudNoise »

Our software uses a custom font which consists of 56 symbols. I have a customer, a single customer, who is seeing this:

I have had him reinstall the proper font with no luck. I am wondering if anyone can tell me what this one is.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
LoudNoise

Re: Font type id

Post by LoudNoise »

Never mind. Windows or something decided to eat our font when it was installed by our installation program. Sent the fellow the font file and had him install it manually. That worked.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
patrickjdempsey

Post by patrickjdempsey »

Maybe AV software didn't like it?
Tip of the day: If it has "toolbar" in the name, it's crap.
What my avatar is about: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/sea-fox/
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

No clues. It is a buoy boat that has a weakness for finding really, really weird but reproducible bugs and suffers from bazaar things like this.
Post wrangler
amrad

Post by amrad »

LoudNoise wrote:No clues. It is a buoy boat that has a weakness for finding really, really weird but reproducible bugs and suffers from bazaar things like this.

I think you mean 'bizarre'! ;) A bazaar is a market, bizarre means something strange or weird.

Regards,

Dave.