Thunderbird not appearing on the 'Most used' list (Win10)

Discuss various technical topics not related to Mozilla.
Ken15

Thunderbird not appearing on the 'Most used' list (Win10)

Post by Ken15 »

Am I really sending and receiving so few emails that Thunderbird has dropped off the 'Most used' list visible when I left-click on the Windows button?!

One of the items listed there is 'Alarms & clock' - which to the best of my knowledge I NEVER or HARDLY EVER use!

Or has Windows 10 got jealous of the success of Thunderbird, and is seeking to diminish its presence on my computer?! (Note: 'Firefox' still appears at the top of the 'Most used' list.) Is there a simple alternative way of opening Thunderbird than using the 'Most used' list? (Currently I am resorting to clicking on the 'Thunderbird' button in my Mailwasher program.)

Thanks - Ken
DanRaisch

Re: Thunderbird not appearing on the 'Most used' list (Win10

Post by DanRaisch »

Moving to MozillaZine Tech as this is a Windows 10 issue, not something controlled by Thunderbird.

You could pin Thunderbird to the Taskbar to make it readily available at all time. Do that by right clicking on the shortcut and selecting "More->Pin to taskbar".
Also see this discussion -- https://www.tenforums.com/customization ... -list.html
Ken15

Post by Ken15 »

Thanks DanRaisch. That was doubly successful. Not only is the Thunderbird icon now permanently appearing on the Winsdows10 taskbar but Thunderbird is again listed in the Windows 'Most used' list.

- Ken15
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

You're welcome.