Why do I have to double-click browser links

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
FuriousSoul

Re: Why do I have to double-click browser links

Post by FuriousSoul »

I had the same issue, i know this post is old but no one posted a solution. I went to my pugins and started disabling one by one, until i found the apparent culprit... in my system its was the "Mozilla Default Plugin" whatever it is i disabled it and immediately was able to single click on links again...
bobr2k

Re: Why do I have to double-click browser links

Post by bobr2k »

FuriousSoul wrote:I had the same issue, i know this post is old but no one posted a solution. I went to my pugins and started disabling one by one, until i found the apparent culprit... in my system its was the "Mozilla Default Plugin" whatever it is i disabled it and immediately was able to single click on links again...

I can't recall for sure but I think this was the solution for me ... (follows)
Posted 29 Jan 2009 10:25 am by bobr2k ...
I think I've found the culprit. ](*,) single click seemed to be working fine after disabling various addons and extensions -- until today :evil: I got a message about a problem with flash player. I enabled Shockwave Flash 10.0 R12 ... the video played but I found my single click had disappeared. I disabled that little bugger and single click was ok again. I'll look for an update.