DanRaisch

Re: give suggestions in the adress bar refuse to perm disabl

Post by DanRaisch »

Look at the file Sessionstore.js
Bryskens

Post by Bryskens »

DanRaisch wrote:Look at the file Sessionstore.js

Im not sure this went 100 % as it should, but the outcome is that i at least have 1session with all 4 pages, so i continue from here

thank you
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

You're welcome.
Bryskens

Post by Bryskens »

dickvl wrote:Firefox saves the current session state every 10 seconds to disk, so if you have a large number of tabs and windows open then that can cause interruptions in the playing of media content.
If you want to keep such large sessions then another possibility is to have a second profile with as less add-ons and other things that can cause delays or extra processing time and use that profile to play media files.
I usually do that if I want to listen to internet radio.

10 seconds lol, how often does internet explorer dito compared?

Im wery frustrated now over the flash freeze-ups, i can see that its the same freeze that affects browsing through bookmarks..to go scroll down in folder
it hacks for every new map cycled through :
However the strange thing is...that if this is indeed are affected by to many open pages as you say, it appears that it cant affect neither flash or bookmarks just after starting firefox,
that means if youtube lags, i just close-down entire firefox and that link will work again if i watch it the first i do..and side to side with to many links
so this issue appears to affect over time only, and its enough to just browse internet for a while

that's why i have realized that i cant keep building new profiles and believe that this time it will undo some possibly profile corruption, however i can
use another profile and just keep wery fiew open windows in it and use it to play flash stuff, but to swap profile with FEBE profile manager requires you to close-down
my primary profile, and then swap it back as soon as im done flashing naked, if you have 78 pages like i do that will require alot of ineffective slowdown loading time
besides...now i have the browsing bookmarks lag on top of this, that would require swapping profile just to go to a desired bookmark if i don't wanna accept lag :-"
will be wery annoying [-(

To summarize, do you all got any advices how i can pinpoint down what it is i do manually over time..that will trigger this slowdown/freeze?
its not enough with the pattern i have seem to say that i just have to many pages open, i think at least
Bryskens

Post by Bryskens »

I see one possibility why flash player gets frozen buttons after a while only
and i wonder if anyone at this board knows how this suspected application works? [-o<

I talk about the freeware IObit Game booster that i every time i play a modern game
enter its so called "gaming mode" it generate a list of now stopped services to free up ram

contains allot service names that sounds web related according to me, when im done gaming
i go back to normal mode off course, but perhaps already existing firefox window that where
open during my gamer mode session, might not be able to restart them self as thei where in normal
mode..even though i swap to normal mode
if i not restart firefox first?

Is this just fantasies or could it technically be like this?

i cant find any other solutions, i have 2 profiles and both get problem
to play flash and navigate down on scroll list after a while, and one
of my profiles i don't let open as many windows as my primary (78 ;))

But even on only 10 pages i could see the flash videos over time started to lag until i restart
what would bind these profiles together then that
i play computer game on only one profile (whole computer ;)) and then game booster
affects both profiles the same

If this is xxxxx i still in wanted, after other advices how i can get rid of the sluggishness
that only affect roll-lists and flash videos ](*,)