Minefield 4.0b7pre Problem

Discussion about official Mozilla Firefox builds
LGuziec

Minefield 4.0b7pre Problem

Post by LGuziec »

I can't get to certain websites such as my SBC/YAHOO! e-mail and even Minefield help. When I try to go to my e-mail I put in my username and password. I get this message:

HTTP/1.1 302 Found Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 19:57:22 GMT Set-Cookie: U=mt=wJh8IJ2MhLpatKTiw3mZk3g-&ux=iy7lMB&un=8dcfbq4ilfmq5; expires=Thu, 15 Apr 2010 20:00:00 GMT; path=/; domain=.yahoo.com P3P: policyref="http://info.yahoo.com/w3c/p3p.xml", CP="CAO DSP COR CUR ADM DEV TAI PSA PSD IVAi IVDi CONi TELo OTPi OUR DELi SAMi OTRi UNRi PUBi IND PHY ONL UNI PUR FIN COM NAV INT DEM CNT STA POL HEA PRE LOC GOV" Location: http://att.my.yahoo.com/ Vary: Accept-Encoding Connection: close Transfer-Encoding: chunked Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8 Cache-Control: private The document has moved here.

Additionally, a 302 Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

When I click "here", I get:
The document has moved here.
When I click "here" again I get a blank screen.

When I try to go to Minefield help (under HELP, MINEFIELD HELP), I get:
Found

The document has moved here.
When I click "here", I get a blank page.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no change. Any ideas? Thanks for your help.
Daifne

Re: Minefield 4.0b7pre Problem

Post by Daifne »

Moving to Firefox Builds where the test builds are discussed.
Daifne

Re: Minefield 4.0b7pre Problem

Post by Daifne »

Er, Crosspost. Locking. Please post in one forum only. Posting the same topic in multiple forums is against forum rules. That's why LoudNoise told you to post back...

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1996553