MozillaZine

Adobe forums login problem

User Help for Mozilla Firefox
davee

Post Posted December 3rd, 2010, 11:27 am

I have a valid Adobe account and can log into it. But as soon as I try to login to the support forums (forums.adobe.com) I get int to a non-stop redirecting loop.
I've turned of Adblock for the site and Cookies are enabled.
I suspect Adobe (their forum has always been dodgy) but does anyone here have an idea please? I need to post a question :(
Thank You

LoudNoise

Post Posted December 3rd, 2010, 12:15 pm

Clear your cache. Tools --> Options --> Advanced --> Network, Clear Now button.

If you are still having problems delete any cookies that have to do with the site. Tools --> Options --> Privacy, Show Cookies button

If you are not using Windows see http://kb.mozillazine.org/Menu_differen ... x,_and_Mac
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."

davee

Post Posted December 4th, 2010, 7:25 am

I did what you said (cleared cache and all cookies as i couldn't find any specifically associated with Adobe), no change though. As I'm typing this I have another tab with Redirecting on it constantly 'wiping' across as contact is attempted.
Thank for suggestion though.

davee

Post Posted December 4th, 2010, 9:08 am

I've just had about an hour in an online Chat with Adobe and they can't fix the problem. They are investigating further and will send me an email within 3 working days. In the meantime I've created a new Adobe account. Luckily I had a spare email address I could use.

Return to Firefox Support